Borden Dental Arts - Dentist: Edwardsville, IL
We're happy to announce that Borden Dental Arts
has reopened to treat all our patients!
We are grateful for your patience over the last two months. Our team has been planning and preparing, collecting PPE, watching webinars, and holding zoom meetings making the greatest efforts to stay apprised of all the information on how best to provide the safest dental care.
For your reassurance, we would like to tell you about our protective measures. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
- At your appointment we ask that upon arrival you wait in your vehicle and call our office (618)656-4202 for instructions regarding entry; please have your mask ready. (please note: our toothbrushing station will be unavailable at this time.)
- We ask that if you have not been feeling well, had a fever, difficulty breathing, a cough, flu-like symptoms, loss of taste or smell, or been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 positive patient, please call to reschedule this appointment.
- Prior to treatment, we will ask you to utilize hand sanitizer, answer some screening questions, and rinse and gargle with a peroxide mouthwash.
New protective measures include:
- masks, face shields, medical gowns and a plexiglass screen at the counter
- air scrubbers - ionic air filters, UVC air purifiers, and HEPA air filtration
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing and sanitizing and therefore the options for scheduling may be reduced.
Stay healthy and happy, and feel free to call with any questions. Again, thank you so much for your support. We're happy to continue serving you and can't wait to see your smile!
Dr. Charles Borden III
and your dental team at Borden Dental Arts
Looking for comfortable, confident and convenient dental care in Edwardsville? You've come to the right place. From the minute you walk into our office you will notice a difference at Borden Dental Arts. We care about you, your family and your friends, and we're here to help you achieve your healthiest, brightest smile.
At Borden Dental Arts we know every person's dental needs are unique. That's why we offer a comprehensive selection of treatment options in a comfortable, convenient atmosphere. We're confident we can provide superior dental care that no other dentist in Edwardsville can offer.
We specialize in improving smiles. You can learn more about our smile-enhancing services on our website, including:
- General Dentistry and Family Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening
- Preventive Care
- Periodontal Exams
- Snoring and SleepApnea services
- View a Complete List of our Dental Services
We've developed this informational website as an extension of our practice, to serve as a convenient, educational resource for our patients. With just a few clicks, you can find helpful information about our services, credentials and office policies. You can also easily access patient forms or request an appointment with Borden Dental Arts.
Discover a new dental experience at Borden Dental Arts! We look forward to caring for you and your family's dental needs.